Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon

Wednesday 7 December 2011

A ROMANTIC POEM BY SILVER YAWW :D

nobody knows its empty 
this smile that i wear , the real 1 is left
in the past ,bcoz u have leftme there .



nobody knows im crying 

they wont even see my tears , when they think that im 
laughing , i still wishing u were here (!) 






nobody knows im painful
they thinks that im strong ,
they say that this wont kill me 
but i wonder if they were wrong . 






nobody knows im praying 
that u will change my mind , 
they think that i had let u go 
when u left me behind .






nobody knows i miss u 
they think i feel set free , 
but i feel like im bound with chains 
trapped in the mystery.






nobody knows i need u 
they say i can do it on my own , 
but they dont know im crying 
when im all alopne .

No comments:

Post a Comment